The Smokjoy Cfiber is a killer battery / tube mod capable of 100watts of power, more than enough to power any subohm tank and RDA on the market today. Plus, the huge 3,000Mah battery means you can probably use it the whole day!
Full specs for the Smokjoy Cfiber:
- 3000mah battery with USB charging 1A – 2A (lasts about a day depending on your wattage use)
- 109mm length & 22mm diameter
- Stainless steel and carbon fibre, although the actual carbon fibre is coated with acrylic so you cannot really feel the actual material
- Variable voltage 3.2v – 4.2v based on resistance
- Capable of firing up to 100W
- Supports resistance 0.1 – o.6 ohm according to manual (but up to 1.0ohm according to website)
- Spring-loaded 510 connection means most atomizers will sit flush, no gaps
- Nice heat sink feature on the 510 means your battery will not get too hot from your atomizer
- 5-click on / off, with OLED indicator that blinks red when battery is weak or when it cannot fire due to resistance being too high
- Comes in red, green, blue, purple, black, silver
- 40A maximum current output
Using the Ohms Law Calculator, you can get an idea of the actual volts and watts being produced for the minimum and maximum supported resistance:
- 0.1 ohms resistance @ 100 watts = 3.16 volts
- 0.6 ohms resistance @ 4.2 volts = 29.4 watts
It automatically adjusts the power to always output 3.5 volts based upon the resistance.
Get the Smokjoy Cfiber 100w for cheap here.