CoilArt reached out to me to review their new Mino POD system, and I was glad to oblige. Although I have not reviewed as many POD systems as I wanted to on my channel, these devices are pretty straight forward.
The CoilArt Mino POD system at a glance:
- Retails for $30 on Fasttech.com in a few different colors
- Refillable Pod system with two refillable Pods included
- 2ml juice capacity for each POD, TPD-compliant
- Additional replaceable pods cost about $9 for a 2-pack
- 320 MaH built-in battery with USB charging port
- Maximum output of 13w on an 1.8Ohm coil
- Draw-activated firing with LED indicator
Table of Contents
CoilArt Mino Pod – Pros
- Unique colors – The overall design and color scheme is a bit unique. Most pods are monotone, while the CoilArt Mino Pod looks more artistic
- Nice smooth vape – The airflow is restricted but smpth, giving you intense flavor
- Great price – Actually, it’s right there in terms of pricing with most other Pod systems
CoilArt Mino Pod – Cons
- Catridge a bit loose – I feel that the magnets securing the Pod should bee a bit stronger. I can actually feel the Pod move a little when I press it against my lips.
Like I said pod systems are pretty simple devices. I hope this CoilArt Mino popd review has helped you answer some questions.