The Rose V3 clone I review in this video is a great clone, but in reality there are a few good clones out there, each slightly different. Use this link to see all the clones and check out the ratings to see which one you should buy.
The authentic Rose RTA by Eden Mods costs about $175, the clone costs between $19 – $22.
Here are the specs for this Rose RTA clone:
- 22mm in diameter, 59mm in height
- Teflon drip tip with additional MTL driptip
- PC tank with 4ml juice capacity
- Stainless steel posts and 510 contact
- PEEK insulator
- Adjustable airflow control ring (using spring wire)
- Comes with a spare 5ml stainless steel tank
Rose RTA Clone: Pros
- I love the the way it looks, classy and unique
- The post-less deck is easy to build on and wick
- The airflow control works perfectly and easy to fine tune
- The vapor production and flavor is great (depends on your build)
- The airflow is smooth and easy to weak with the AFC ring
Rose RTA Clone: Cons
- The post screw for the negative deck doesn’t seem to tighten down 100%, although I didn’t try swapping it out with another from the spares kit
- The juice flow control depends on the driptip. You can try using other driptips with strong o-rings but I doubt it will be as good as the included driptip
- The spring wire is so easy to lose. Putting it back in place is not that difficult, as long as you don’t lose it.
The flavor and vapor that I get from this Rose V3 clone is just amazing, and I mean AMAZING! It trumps some of the authentic, over-hyped tanks I’ve tried this year.
If you can get afford the authentic you absolutely should get one. Otherwise, the clone is a no-brainer at such a low price.