Since my “MTL is dead, long live MTL!” video I started to realize that a lot of my subscribers love a mouth-to-lung vape. I guess it’s not that surprising since I almost never review cloud-chasing stuff anyways.
By the time of the video, I had already started testing out the Berserker Mini MTL tank by Vandyvape. I initially thought it would be crap, since I thought Vandyvape’s usual product lineup has got nothing to do with MTL. How much can they know?
As it turns out I was rather wrong. They got this one right, but how good exactly is the Berserker Mini?
The Berserker Mini is a 22mm variant of the 24mm Berserker, and has only 2ml juice capacity. You can get one in stainless steel, or as I did, black. I think the black and ultem combo works on this little tank.
Berserker Mini Review: Pros
- True MTL – They got MTL spot-on with this. It’s not a regular RTA with some gimmick for MTL. There are actually single hole airflows, and you get between a super tight MTL vape or a more comfortable MTL vape, but not more. Spot on, Vandyvape..
- Easy build deck – MTL tanks are not where you would look for massive, innovative build decks. The Kayfun-5-like build deck works well for the type of wire you would use with it, and is easy to build on.
- Great flavor – MTL vaping is not how I normally vape, but I do still have soe pretty good juices for MTL. I got the 12mg version of it, and from what I can tell the flavor is bangin on this one. Sharp, precise and good throat hit.
- Looks great – I would not say that it looks high-end, but close enough. I doubt I would like the stainless version as much, because I like I said it’s the black and ultem combo that got me hooked to this one.
Berserker Mini Review: Cons
- 2ml juice capacity – Yes I know it’s pretty much standard for a 22mm tank nowadays especially a MTL tank. I was searching Google to find a tank extension for the Berserker Mini but couldn’t find any. I know there’s an extension tank for the 24mm version, so perhaps it’s just a matter of time.
There aren’t really many cons to the Vandyape Berserker Mini RTA. It is a true mouth-to-lung tank and on par with more expensive options like the Kayfun Prime. I love it, althouh to be perfectly honest I still think the Kayfun Mini V3 is my all-time best MTL tank. If only Svoemesto made that in 22mm, we would not even need the Kayfun Prime.
If you’re thinking of giving MTL a try, or longing for something new in the MTL space, the Vandyvape Berserker Mini is a must-try.